05 December 2008

Shopping for Oneself


OK. I bit. The NYTimes graphics with web links for 25 Gifts under $25 led me to the air plant, Tillandsias (color: Kendra). $25. Free shipping at DWR until December 20. Guaranteed I cannot kill it. I'll let you know. I recommend you visit the NYT page for the graphics. So nicely done!

A colleague told me that she was shopping at a store in Denver and spotted a remarkable offer: 2 Sweaters for the Price of 1. She thought and thought about who would like these sweaters. Finally, she realized that no one would like them as much as she would, herself. So, she got them for herself. I applauded her reasoning.

© 2008 Mary Bold, PhD, CFLE. The content of this blog or related web sites created by Mary Bold (www.marybold.com, www.boldproductions.com, College Intern Blog) is not under any circumstances to be regarded as professional, legal, financial, or medical advice. Or education advice. Or marital advice. Or even a tip.

No comments: