10 November 2008

Boomers Traveling: Sharing Food

Actually, it's pretty big news when Tom and I travel together, let alone share food on the road but this month presented us with opportunity to drive together from Florida to Texas. In 38 years of travel we've packed picnics, stopped for restaurant meals, and mostly just done drive-through.

In my current cost-cutting efforts (I have to say "my" because Tom has always been the on-the-cheap travel eater) I was impressed at Tom's find for 2008: the footlong sub that is obviously large enough to share. He was surprised when the promotion extended past summer, but was pleased to introduce me to it in our November travel.


Of course, there is a challenge to the shared footlong: agreement on the sub components.

© 2008 Mary Bold, PhD, CFLE. The content of this blog or related web sites created by Mary Bold (www.marybold.com, www.boldproductions.com, College Intern Blog) is not under any circumstances to be regarded as professional, legal, financial, or medical advice. Or education advice. Or marital advice. Or even a tip.

No comments: