03 March 2009

View from 22D, and E, and F

View from my seats, plural because I had three seats on my flight, for the second time in five days. The seating behind me was even more sparse but also darker and it didn't photograph so well.

From Dallas to San Francisco, I was on a Tuesday evening flight at 7:30pm. I considered the wide open seating a delightful gift from the skies.

From San Francisco to Dallas, I expected some empty seats because that's sometimes what a Saturday afternoon flight affords. But I was still surprised at the number of empties.

Both directions, first class was full. I usually prefer first class. Not this week. But that's my selfish comment about having elbow room on a plane. From the perspective of the national economy, I'm not really rooting for elbow room.

© 2009 Mary Bold, PhD, CFLE. The content of this blog or related web sites created by Mary Bold (www.marybold.com, www.boldproductions.com, College Intern Blog) is not under any circumstances to be regarded as professional, legal, financial, or medical advice. Or education advice. Or marital advice. Or even a tip.

No comments: