21 March 2009

Recycling on the road at Doubletree

I haven't been in enough Doubletree Hotels lately... the recycling bins in my room in the Claremont (California) property caught me by surprise. Sure, I can sort my trash. And thank you.

I also liked the door to the bathroom. Partially opaque glass in a pocket door. The sort that slides open and closed. Great design to protect against middle of the night bumps into doors. Yep. Twice in my adult life I have walked into badly designed hotel interior doors and ended up with a swollen lip. So, when I check into a room I immediately start planning how I will light the room and prop the doors during the night.

I suppose you already know how I'm going to end this review of the Doubletree. Indeed, the warm cookie was wonderful.

© 2009 Mary Bold, PhD, CFLE. The content of this blog or related web sites created by Mary Bold (www.marybold.com, www.boldproductions.com, College Intern Blog) is not under any circumstances to be regarded as professional, legal, financial, or medical advice. Or education advice. Or marital advice. Or even a tip.

No comments: