14 January 2009

Power Tools for the Kitchen

It's been a long time since I had an electric can opener or an electric knife. I have to admit I don't even have an electric mixer anymore. Or a hand mixer, for that matter.

But I have this nifty Power Scrubber. It runs on batteries (original set after a year). I think it came with an alternate brush but that's long gone. Perhaps an original purpose was to scrub vegetables but I've never used it for that. It would make a great pot scrubber but I don't scrub many pots.

My use is to tackle the kitchen counter, which is made of concrete. I really like the idea of using a power brush on my concrete counter top. I've intentionally used it in Tom Bold's line of sight, hoping to generate some Tim Allen style interest. No, none.

© 2009 Mary Bold, PhD, CFLE. The content of this blog or related web sites created by Mary Bold (www.marybold.com, www.boldproductions.com, College Intern Blog) is not under any circumstances to be regarded as professional, legal, financial, or medical advice. Or education advice. Or marital advice. Or even a tip.

No comments: