28 August 2008

Kangaroom: Travel Pouch for Technology

Smaller than a make-up case but big enough to hold a power strip. For those of us who would never pack a make-up case, anyway, the Kangaroom is the preferred travel accessory.

Since I started traveling with this pouch, I haven't forgotten my airport (wireless Internet) nor the back-up CAT6 cable. Until wireless connection is universal, they are necessary in about a third of the hotels I frequent.

I try to remain amused, instead of irritated, that the collection of gadgets requires permanent marker notations to keep the accessories straight.

© 2008 Mary Bold, PhD, CFLE. The content of this blog or related web sites created by Mary Bold (www.marybold.com, www.boldproductions.com, College Intern Blog) is not under any circumstances to be regarded as professional, legal, financial, or medical advice. Or education advice. Or marital advice. Or even a tip.

No comments: