24 April 2009

Play room at the Colorado Welcome Center

Boomers travel. Or if they cannot travel, they wish they could. I'm in the category of having a flexible schedule and the ability to travel (as long as I maintain access to the Internet for work).

Of late, I've been noticing new things in interstate highway rest areas. In 2008, I saw tornado shelters and wireless Internet in Texas roadside stops. In 2009, so far my new find is this children's play area stocked with toys. It's at the Colorado welcome center on I-70 (east side of the state next to Kansas).

The play room is about 20 x 20, which you cannot tell from this corner shot. What you also may not be able to see is the decorative image at the top. It's a cattle drive.

© 2009 Mary Bold, PhD, CFLE. The content of this blog or related web sites created by Mary Bold (www.marybold.com, www.boldproductions.com, College Intern Blog) is not under any circumstances to be regarded as professional, legal, financial, or medical advice. Or education advice. Or marital advice. Or even a tip.

No comments: