28 September 2009

Van travel with dog, a close companion

On a cross-country travel, I learned just how close I can be to a dog. The reason was simple: Tom Bold was traveling separately. So, Sherman had to rely on me as his companion. Top shot: he insisted on sharing my computer desk in the van. For him, it served as a head rest. And that's what my lap was, also, when driving. Photo below is hard to make out...but that's the scene when an 80-pound dog wants to sleep on the front seat. He has to stretch out across the space between seats and put his head on the driver's leg. Sherman, like most dogs, would really prefer a bench seat in a pick-up truck.


© 2009 Mary Bold, PhD, CFLE. The content of this blog or related web sites created by Mary Bold (www.marybold.com, www.boldproductions.com, College Intern Blog) is not under any circumstances to be regarded as professional, legal, financial, or medical advice. Or education advice. Or marital advice. Or even a tip.

No comments: