11 September 2009

Corporate and Kid -- Welcome Home, Troops

Over Labor Day weekend, I saw my first Welcome Home, Troops display at an airport. Just hadn't run across that before, and this one was minus the actual soldiers. Several hallways of a DFW Airport reception area were plastered with a mix of corporate and child-decorated signage. There's a level of energy in such a display that has nothing to do with its size (although I suspect a large airport could make a small display appear even smaller). I have absolutely no idea what happens afterward but I hope a few families take home some of the signs.

© 2009 Mary Bold, PhD, CFLE. The content of this blog or related web sites created by Mary Bold (www.marybold.com, www.boldproductions.com, College Intern Blog) is not under any circumstances to be regarded as professional, legal, financial, or medical advice. Or education advice. Or marital advice. Or even a tip.

No comments: