29 May 2009

Kitchen Privileges


So, do other dogs sit on couches and car seats with their front legs on the floor for balance? Is this normal? If I asked a dog trainer would I simply be told to stop letting the dog sit on couches and car seats?

I fear I am entirely too amused by Sherman, the Labradoodle. As Tom Bold confesses, "When he stands up next to me at the kitchen counter and we're eye to eye, I can't help but laugh."

Tom. I thought we agreed that Sherman wouldn't have kitchen privileges.
.
.
.
.

© 2009 Mary Bold, PhD, CFLE. The content of this blog or related web sites created by Mary Bold (www.marybold.com, www.boldproductions.com, College Intern Blog) is not under any circumstances to be regarded as professional, legal, financial, or medical advice. Or education advice. Or marital advice. Or even a tip.

1 comment:

lil chef said...

hmmmmm.....wonder what would happen to Sherman's kitchen privileges if lil chef was cooking there??!! Think Tom Bold would banish Sherman for pies?