16 October 2009

A Dodge Look

It's not the angle of the shot. Certain cars really do have this charging look about them. I react with a nostalgia even though I can't quite place the source. In any case, these cars with the Dodge insignia are turning up all around me. This is because we recently bought one. Not this style. But a Dodge Grand Caravan. (I blogged about that: people who buy minivans for their dogs. And then we became those people. You can fill in the blanks.) I propose that people didn't start buying Dodge cars in huge droves (in fact, we know there have been no droves). I just became aware of the insignia.

© 2009 Mary Bold, PhD, CFLE. The content of this blog or related web sites created by Mary Bold (www.marybold.com, www.boldproductions.com, College Intern Blog) is not under any circumstances to be regarded as professional, legal, financial, or medical advice. Or education advice. Or marital advice. Or even a tip.

No comments: